The IFB wish to engage a Business Affairs Coordinator who will join the Business Affairs team. The Business Affairs coordinator will work specifically across the contracting of development projects and assist the Development Executive with the co-ordination of the entire IFB development slate. The role will also include some regulatory duties and the Business Affairs co-ordinator will act as the Freedom of information Officer and the Data Protection Officer. The role will also work closely with the Deputy CEO on the annual collection and collation of statistics. This position reports directly to the Business Affairs Manager.
- Contracting of Projects on the IFB Development slate
- Working with the IFB Development Executive and the IFB Project managers on the development budgets and milestones.
- Working with the IFB Development Executive on the status of projects in development up to and including delivery.
- Management of the IFB data protection responsibilities and will act as Data Protection Officer.
- Management of IFB freedom of information and will act as IFB FOI Officer.
- Working with the IFB Deputy CEO on the collection and collation of IFB and industry statistics.
- Will represent the IFB at European Film Agency Research (EFARN) network.
- Will set up new systems for the accurate collection of data working across the Agency and will be part of any industry data collection mechanisms to be set up.
- To support effective work flows and processes and to provide key support in undertaking strategic initiatives.
- Providing support for research as required.
- Excellent computer package proficiency including Word and Excel and power-point.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a fast paced team who can contribute to a dynamic and innovative working environment,
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be obsessive about accuracy.
- Must have a strong client focus,
- Must be able to work to challenging deadlines and work on own initiative,
- A knowledge of project development and underlying IP rights would be an advantage
- A Knowledge of FOI and current data protection legislation would be an advantage.
This position will be offered at Executive Officer Salary scale will be €29,026 rising incrementally. Annual leave is 20 days and this post will be part of the Irish Film Board Superannuation Scheme. There will also be a probationary period of 6 months.
Interested applicants are invited to forward a detailed CV that highlights relevant experience and a covering letter in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd June 2018.
This post will be offered on a 5 year fixed term contract and will be based in Dublin. It will be full-time and exclusive to the Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board.
Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board is an equal opportunities employer.
Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board is under the aegis of the Department of Culture, Heritage, and the Gaeltacht.
About Irish Film Board
Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board (IFB) is the national development agency for Irish film and animation investing in Talent, Creativity and Enterprise. The agency also supports and promotes the Irish film industry and the use of Ireland as a location for international production.